Wednesday

Kale Chips



Kale Chips now really my first thought was how is this going to hole all my dip? Don't you think my first thought might have been how healthy! I watch this Hungry Girl show on Food TV and she really comes up with some delicious stuff and some things I really do not care for no matter how healthy they are.




 
So I whipped up a batch for my coffee girls and it was quite a success this is simple and really if I still had babies in the house this would be my choice for chips for them.



Recipe

2 cups fresh kale leaves
Olive oil nonstick spray
Dash salt, or more I like the more idea!
Preheat oven to 425 dezgreez

Place kale leaves on a baking sheet
Sprayed the baking sheet with olive oil nonstick spray
Spritz leaves with the nonstick spray and sprinkle with salt.









Bake in the oven until crispy, 5 - 8 minutes for a potato-chip-like snack
Keep an eye on them they cook up quickly and it took me two tries
Enjoy this is enough for one serving enjoy this!


No comments:

Post a Comment