Monday

The Instant Pot

Instant Pot one of the modern creations I have yet to hear one bad thing about this machine. I am going to give you a little history on Lani Cooking. As most of my readers know I have been cooking since I was very young. No I was not in the kitchen by my mommy side when I was young but was lucky enough to spend many summers up in Paradise with my Grandma. 




She was a cook from way back. It use to be just a stove or what ever else held fire. I have many tools and appliances I use in my kitchen in my opinion a seasoned cook will find it hard to replace many great skillet, Crock Pot etc recipes with an Instant Pot but we will find out what it does work great for. My opinion on any recipe is strictly "My Opinion" 

Alright lets go forward I am an avid cook. From old family favorite to preserving, pressure cooking, dehydrating you name it I have done it. I have to say I have done quote well and love the hobby. Now it is a new world and here comes the Instant Pot. So far I have had a couple of useful dishes a wonderful Corn Beef and Cabbage for St. Patty's Day.  I also made what was going to be meat sauce for spaghetti. I have dabbled in steamed vegetable's also.

Let us start with what I bought. Go big of go Home I got the Instant Pot Lux 8 Quart. I also have  Seal Saver Machine the best machine since the invention of the fire but that is another post. I also after one use of my Instant Pot got the Accessories Package. Filled with everything I already have but that will fit this machine. Oh and then there is the Recipe Book not an official Book just a random book by a girl who gave me only what she liked. Useless but pretty book. 

Well so far this has become a way to find something this machine can make me happy with. So many cooks adore and sing the praises of this machine. The Instant Pot is a Modern Pressure Cooker and not meant for many home cooked food as  have found out. It has advantages it does not warm the house up, It is quick. Actually it is a glorified Pressure Cooker with out the fear of blow up's. Keep your expectations in check with this appliance.   

Alrighty then this week we will start the Great Instant Pot Cooking Extravaganza !



No comments:

Post a Comment