Tuesday

Avocado Toast Recipe Simple As Can Be


This new breakfast delight came with in the last few year locally. I mean really a year ago when or if someone asked if I would like to try Avocado Toast I would have looked at them like What the Heck ???? 

This recipe is simple and easy and it can be served any time of day. Avocados are plentiful here in Southern California and I have friends who gift me avocado all the time. I decided the other morning to make some Avocado Toast. I did not use a recipe because it seems to me a simple recipe that can be made with your personal taste in mind. 


Ingredients

  • 1 to 2 slices of quality whole grain toast
  • 1 avocado
  • lemon
  • tomato slices
  • herbs of your choice if wanted
  • red pepper flakes (personal)
  • fresh garlic clove
Making this simple and delicious toast is super healthy do not over complicate it. You can give or take all the ingredients except the toast and avocado. Make it your own the ingredient are endless. 





Get your ingredients ready while your toast is in the toaster. On your toast take your garlic smash it and rub it on the toast kind of like butter. 

Gather your lemon and seasonings. Chop your tomato or leave the slices whole to place under the avocado spread. 





Squeeze some fresh lemon juice into the bowl of chopped avocado.

Next add all your seasonings. Next step is to assemble your avocado toast. 






Wala ! I have put my tomato whole under the avocado mixture then topped it with a few extra species. It turned out great and one was enough for me. This is simple and so healthy for you. Have Fun !

No comments:

Post a Comment